Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010: One Moment

I know lately that my Blog seems superfluous, with my daily birthday blogs and all fluff. I am also a deep and understanding guy.

One Moment

I walk down the street
With a sense of purpose in my direction
Nothing to hold me back
Only a drive to push me forward

I stop at a crossroad, waiting
Suddenly I see him across from me
He looks at me with pleasure in his eyes
Like I was fresh off the grill

His look cause a tremor of pleasure
Racing through my body like an current
I am stunned for a second
forgetting
what was on my mind

The road clears
He walk towards me like a preditor
I feel like a victim
Caught
But instead of fighting to be free
I long to be devoured

We are close to each other
I can almost touch him
He reaches for me

I look over his shoulder
Suddenly its clear
My purpose comes back to me
With it, it sets me free

I move away from the siren's touch
Too close to being burned
I walk past him
His scent still entices me to fall
But my purpose guides me through

On the other side, I breathe
Turning back would be a sin
I see the source of my drive

He is sitting at table
Eyes sparkling with admiration
I touch him
Kiss him

Sitting down, I look behind me
No sign of him
I look back to my love
Smiling

One moment, is all that it takes
To be with your love
Or fall
Consumed with LUST!

Flaming Rose Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: